Monday, September 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hmm...plan for a menu this week. Let's see what I can do.

Well, today (Monday) I have to fit our dinner between swim lessons (which end at 4:45) and a football game (which we have to be there at 6:15). Both of which are on the same side of town, which happens to be across town from where we live. So...

Monday: picnic in the park
Tuesday: burritos
Wednesday: homemade pizza
Thursday: Cheese Lover's Chicken A recipe that I want to try out, served with asparagus, I think.
Friday: Quinoa and Black Beans It can be served as a main dish or a side and I haven't decided which way I want to do it yet. I just know that I want to make it. Probably will be a main dish with a side salad.
Saturday: Kid's choice!
Sunday: roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes and a side salad.

That seems like a good plan for the week for our family!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like a good plan! I like how you fit the picnic between the places you have to be: very fun and creative. :)