Sunday, September 13, 2009

So much to do....

Well, as you all know, we were sick this past week. So, today I am hoping to get a lot of work done around the house. We implemented a new chore system yesterday for the kids. I'm hoping it will work, but even with that system, I still have a lot of work to do myself.

My to do list for today:
-have Hubby call the soccer families
-find and make sure Hubby's coaching shirt is clean
-find Boy B's soccer cleats
-pick up Boy A's football shirt from Grandma M's house
-find Boy A's football cleats
-buy Boy A a mouthpiece for football? (Coach sent an email suggesting these for the team. It's flag football, but there is a lot of contact and one kid last week on another team and another game chipped a tooth playing the game)
-find my old html codes for prettier blogging
-buy treats for soccer players

Then housework:
-clean living room (top to bottom)
-clean up the kitchen (good enough)
-clean family room (top to bottom)
-clean out the van (top to bottom)
-do laundry (ideally at least four loads completely done)
-have kids clean playroom (good enough)
-have kids clean their room (top to bottom)
-have kids clean their bathroom (top to bottom)

I think that pretty much covers it. I wish I had a working camera so that I could show before and after pictures, but I don't have one right now. Maybe I'll borrow my mom's camera so I can post pictures of my projects. I'll have to ask her.

No comments: